03 November 2015

Welcome November

Plis. Plis. Plis


Be NICE to me.


9-NOV (MY BIRTHDAY)

14- NOV (Ahmad Imran Issaac Birthday)

26- NOV ( Ahmad Adam Danial Birthday)

We were Born in November!

_________________________________________________________________

So tgh fikir bila nk celeb bday kami anak beranak!!
A perty on my crib perhaps?
Helium balloon, nice decorations, cake and etc..etc
Whoaaa..nice one! :)



Danial 5 Years!
Imran Issaac 1 Year!

How can I ever forget the moment I heard your voice and took
you in my arms. The feelings, the tears and the grateful shade are
mix up altogether bring out the joy+happiness in mylife ever.

Syukran Ya Allah for this little angels in my life.

Happy Birthday my dear sons! Ocean size love!!


From,

Mummy.



No comments:

topic yg lepas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...