04 April 2013

A plan.

Assalamualaikum..

Brainy Bunch
Islamic Montessory.


Here again, but tis moment, i wud like to write in a short paragraph. Yesterday hvin a simple conversation with my big sis about Islamic Montessory (Brainy Bunch) kindergarten. Well, at 1st it does attract me to knw more, cuz each time i went back home.. i saw their banner along Kemensah road. My lil Bryan Adams turn 3 tis yr! Its time for me to get all be prepared before entering school phase. Ahhh..suka sgt perasaan ni, which is..the only kaum IBU/MAK je truly understood. ..being proud of her lil precious toddler n growing up stage by stage.. So, here's a lil bit info abt the islamic montessori package from my big sis:

Registration : RM1060.00
Monthly Fees: RM580.00
Little Scientist Fee : RM200.00 (once a year)
Full day program : From 7am - 6.30pm
And for other than full day prog. may be differ.


-blue

No comments:

topic yg lepas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...